ACT PREPARATION COURSE
The ACT review course will provide detailed instruction for the development of skills required to successfully perform work in the four areas of the examination:
- Science Reasoning
The course emphasizes familiarity with ACT content structure and question design. Students will learn to understand test directions in each section and time management skills. Administrative information such as test registration, dates, scores, and additional test resources regarding the ACT are available on www.act.org.
- Summer ACT Course: 12 hours of instruction and a practice test
- Full ACT Course: 20 hours of instruction and two practice tests
- ACT Crash Course: 8 hours of instruction
All classes are held in our Scottsdale office.
- Summer ACT Course: $540
- Full ACT Course: $895
- ACT Crash Course: $360
*Prices include a non-refundable $100 deposit.
- Textbook: Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2018 Edition
- Calculator (see approved calculators here)
*There will be no make-up sessions offered.
To register, please fill out the fields below and we will send you our registration form. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required in order to secure a spot in one of our courses.
*Please note, PAS is not responsible for official ACT registration. It is the responsibility of the students and parents through the ACT website.