POSTGRADUATE TEST PREPARATION
Most of our postgraduate test preparation is taught in a private, one-on-one setting to students seeking admission to graduate school, law school, medical school, etc. This program provides detailed instruction to develop skills required for the the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MCAT. We do offer LSAT test preparation in a class setting, as well.
- LSAT Course: 20 hours of preparation and one practice test or 40 hours of preparation and two practice tests.
All classes are held in our Phoenix office.
- One-On-One GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT: $85/hour
- LSAT 20-Hour Class: $1099
- LSAT 40-Hour Class: $2099
*LSAT class price includes a non-refundable $100 deposit.
- GRE: The Official Guide to the GRE General Test & Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2018 Edition
- GMAT: Cracking the GMAT with 2 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2018 Edition
- LSAT: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI
- MCAT: The Princeton Review MCAT, 2nd Edition
Please schedule on an individual basis, or enroll in one of our classes listed below:
*There will be no make-up sessions offered.
To register, please fill out the fields below and we will send you our registration form. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required in order to secure a spot in one of our courses.
*Please note, PAS is not responsible for official LSAT registration. It is the responsibility of the students to register.
In order to enroll in a session, students will need to register by using the sign-up sheet at the bottom of this page.